Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Blowjob Game Part 3


By now Slutlips was desperate to cum. So I positioned her on the bed and bound her hands and feet spread-eagle style with leather shackles and long poles. She immediately began panting (as she always does when her body is exposed and helpless). I gave her my still dripping cock to suck on and slipped a dildo into her wet pussy. She moaned around my cock as I fucked her fast and hard with the dildo. I then bent down and began licking her swollen clit. I had to forcibly pull my cock out of her mouth and was rewarded with frustrated moaning. I continued to lick her clit while working the dildo in and out. Moments later she lifted off the bed and screamed! I fucked her a few moments more before pulling the dido out. She shuttered and whimpered until her orgasm subsided.
Later we were watching TV and Princess laid her head on my lap. We were still laughing and talking about the Game. She said she want to play again soon. In keeping with the conversation I pulled my cock and balls out of my shorts so She could lay her face against them. What I didn't expect was for Princess to still be hungry. As soon as she felt my cock on her cheek she took it in her mouth. I let out a gasp as she rolled my soft cock around in her mouth. I quickly got hard and began moaning. Princess didn't let up. I told her to stop but that only made her suck harder! She kept sucking and I kept moaning. After a few minutes of enjoying Princess' oral skills I told her I was going to have to cum. She quickly stood up and led me into the bedroom. There she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled up her top. She then put my cock between her tits and let me fuck her cleavage. I was getting more and more worked up and told her that I was going to have to cum soon. I asked her if she wanted my cum in her mouth or pussy. I let her know that if she didn't decide quickly I going to have to rape her ass! Princess was feeling pretty work up herself- so after giving my cock a few more sucks she peeled off her bottoms and spread her legs. She laid back on th bed and offered me her wet pussy. I slid my throbbing cock into her and fucked her hard. Princess's couldn't wait to feel my cum on her so she began pinching my nipple to speed up the deliver. I couldn't wait either so i pulled my cock out of her pussy and started stoking it. I could feel her wetness on it as I stroked. "I'm going to cum on your clit", I announced, "is that what you want?" Princess' answer was to moan helplessly. As I stroked I sucked on her thick nipples. Princess pinched and pulled each of my nipples as I stroked faster. Moments later I was cumming. I moaned and gasped as I shot a nice large load of hot cum onto her clit. After I caught my breath and repositioned myself. Princess knew what was coming and started breathing faster. (her favorite way to reach orgasm is by rubbing my cum all over her clit until she cums) My cum ran down to her vaginal lips I used my finger to spread it back onto her clit. The effect was instant. Princess began moaning loudly and grabbed onto the bed. She spread her legs wider and lifted her hips. I rubbed the slippery cum onto the shaft of her clit and she came. She shrieked and bucked her hips and I stroked her cummy clit. Her body spasmed again and again as Princess held onto the bed. As her orgasm began to subside she breathlessly told me that this one was even bigger than the last one! "I didn't think you'd have any cum left for me!" She said. "You really drained me- I guess I'd better start making more cum!" I told her.
Princess' thoughts--
It just amazes me how you remember every little detail of our sexual experiences. What makes that so nice is that I'm able to relive it as I read it. This of course is really not fair right now as you are recuperating from surgery and I can't do half he things I'd like to do to you. Yes, I'm able to give you wonderful blow jobs but I miss the passionate kisses and you being able to lick my pussy until I cum!!!


No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com