Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Blowjob Game Part 2


Princess was anxious to test her slutty mouth and wanted to play the Game soon! After looking at out calender we decided that the best time for the Game would be Saturday. All the little ones would be away and we would have a few hours during the evening to play.
The next few days were "hard". We e-mailed back and forth about how we were looking forward to it and sent naughty messages to each other. I know any man would be looking forward to what promised to be a fantastic blowjob. The amazing thing was that Princess was even more excited than I was!!! (She can be such a slut!)
Finally Saturday came and we decided to make a day of it. (Princess loves anticipation!) So we went to a very nice, upscale restaurant in town where we had dinner and shared a pitcher of sangria. Strong Sangria. Another thing you don't know about Princess is that one glass of wine turns her into a nymphomaniac! It's like Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hide- wine turns Princess into Slutlips! Here we are sitting at the table with people all around us and she's drinking her wine, nibbling her dinner and talking about how she can't wait to get home so she can suck on my cock! Did I hit Lotto with this woman or what!!!!
Finally dinner was over. The combination of wine and sexual anticipation was making her giggle. She was groping my ass as we walked to the car and once inside she gave me a wet sloppy kiss. Fortunately I was barely able to drive home with my cock still in my pants! Once home she told me to strip down and she jumped in the shower. We met naked in the bathroom where we kissed and grabbed at each other until she took hold of my cock and pulled me into the bedroom.
Slutlips shoved me back on the bed and asked when the 5 minutes start. I told her the time doesn't start until she starts working on my cock. She was glad to hear that and started attacking my body- everything but my cock! She started off by tormented my nipples. Sucking, bitting and pinching them as I moaned and groped her body. I fondled her soft tits and pulled her nipples until she let me suck them. She only let me have a moment with them before she pulled awaty and attacked my balls. She took each one in turn into her mouth and sucked them long and hard. I was squirming and throwing my head from side to side as she worked me over. During all this torture Slutlips would glance up at me from time to time to see what kind of effect she was having on me. All the time I never felt more than the brushing of her fingers on my cock. She told me that she wanted to taste my ass and had me roll over. She immediately dove in and drove her tongue into my ass while pulling on my balls. I was ready to grab my cock and jerk off at this point! She slid a wet finger into my ass and pumped it in and out. at this point I was begging to cum! She rolled me onto my back and continued to finger my ass. She reminded me that I could have 3 -15 second breaks during the Game.
Finally she decided that I was ready and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head and shaft as she moaned with happiness. I moaned like a maniac! I knew I was going to lose this round the moment she took me in her mouth! She sucked and deep throated me while fucking my ass with her finger. Then she got serious! She wrapped her lips and fingers around my cock and started working it in and out. It only took a short time before I felt my orgasm building. The pitch and volume of my moans started going up signaling Slutlips that i was going to cum. She immediately stop and held my cock still. "You have to wait 15 seconds, you can't cum yet!" I was gasping for air and half out of my mind with lust but I found enough air to whisper, "you bitch!" I heard my sweet slut-wife giggling. Then she was back on my cock, sucking wildly and pumping it with her hand. Again I began to cum and again she stopped. She was giggling at me as I felt cum oozing out of my cock onto her fist. She then took mercy. She sucked my cock for a moment to bring me to the edge and then she shove it completely down her throat! I came instantly as she fucked my cock with her throat. (I don't know how she does it-you'll have to ask her!) I let out a loud howl and arched off the bed. I drifted for a while only aware of her throat milking the cum out of me. She continued to throat fuck me until I began to come down (I was howling the entire time!) Once my contractions slowed down she pulled me out of her throat and licked and sucked the last of the cum off my cock. I felt as if my body had melted and all that was left was my cock. Even with my eyes closed I could tell Slutlips was grinning. I looked at my watch- exactly 5 minutes had passed. I told her and she giggled. A few minutes later my heart had started beating again and I was able to look around. She had a huge grin on her face and a gleam in her eyes. I whispered that I had won. "No way, she said, " I won because I made you cum in 5 minutes!" "No", I corrected, "You may have made me cum within 5 minutes but I got the worlds' greatest blowjob- so even if you win, I STILL win!" She smiled even more. I often suspect that she gets more enjoyment from sucking my cock more than I do!
Slutlips could not keep from smiling. She was VERY proud of herself. "I told you that you were the best, why don't you believe me!" She didn't answer but she gave me a big cum flavored kiss.
Of course I knew that my naughty little wife needed to cum too. By this point there was pussy juice running down her thighs.

Princess' Thoughts---
Wow.. reading about our experience brings it all back to me and makes me want to do it all over again.
Many times I fantasize about sexual experiences and they are wonderful but when we actually try to replicate them they are never as good as I envision it...
Up until this time! This was actually better than I had imagined it would be! Everything went exactly as I had planned.. and then some. I have never heard you scream like that in all the time I have known you and that gave me a tremendous amount of pleasure.
I love playing with your body and teasing you to the brink that you are begging me to suck you !
I also enjoy being in control . I've tried bondage on you to try to get this same effect but you don't enjoy that very much.. But knowing I had total control and you were under my power was such a turn on... I'm getting wet just thinking about it! And the best thing about it all is that this is something that gave us BOTH a great deal of pleasure in different ways.
So.... when can we do it again?????

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com