Thursday, June 7, 2007

Afternoon delight


Sunday was a recovery day- as we were both pretty wiped out after Saturday's action and didn't have much energy for sex. Monday I had to work.
One thing women don't understand is that the problem with great sex is that guys can't stop thinking about it. We think back and re-live every part of it and remember every sensation. So all the way to work I was thinking about the greatest blowjob I have ever experienced. I couldn't stop thinking about it! At work I was distracted and keep thinking about how amazing my wife is. If she only knew how good she is...
I decided to write an e-mail to Princess and let her know that I was thinking of her (and her mouth). Fortunately Tuesday was a day off. Princess was home in the morning and the kids were at school, so we had the house to ourselves. I was walking through the living room when She walked over and gave me a hug. I felt her hand on my crotch and then her mouth was on mine. I felt the need beginning to build and started grabbing at her body and we passionately kissed. We managed to find one of the large chairs and we fell into it. She kissed me again and rubbed her tits against my body. I told her that I had to fuck her pussy. I pulled her into the bedroom and we tore our clothes off. Kissing, licking and sucking we fell onto the bed. She guided my raging cock into her pussy and I was surprised at how wet it was! I asked her if someone had already fucked her a filled her with cum. She giggled and pinched my nipples. I knew she was in the mood to "be taken". Sometimes she likes to have it rough. (I'm sure she's not the only woman who feels this way!) I Grabbed her hair with both hands and I began to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could. I told that I loved fucking her pussy. She moaned with each thrust and made encouraging comments. She had me so worked up I knew I wouldn't last long. I told her how good her pussy felt and that I was going to cum soon. She begged me to cum and save some of her clit. That was it, the world exploded and I felt hot cum fill her pussy. I arched my back and howled. My body twitched and jolted as I filled her pussy. Princess was on the edge herself but I knew what she wanted. After a few moments rest I slid a finger into her pussy and scooped out some cum. I rubbed it into her clit. "Ooooooh", she moaned loudly. I rubbed fast and her hips bucked on the bed. Moments later she screamed and came. The intensity was too much and she tried to brush my hand away. I stopped and enjoyed watching her throes of pleasure. Later- when her mind had put itself back together I asked her what had happened? She said it was my fault because I had been thinking about her when I was at work. Princess's thoughts--
I guess I just can't get enough!

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com