Thursday, June 7, 2007

Beginings

Princess and I met at college, as many couples do. And as many couple do we experimented with sex, (what do you like, what do I like, where, when, how hard etc...) It was a year after we started dating when she brought up the idea of bondage. We were sitting in my dorm room...ok... I was sitting...she was lying on my bed wearing only a bathrobe. From out of nowhere she asked me to tie her up. Up until then I didn't even know you COULD tie girls up! Needless to say my response was yes! (duh! You'll be helpless and I can do whatever I want!!) So that night we fulfilled Princess' fantasy. She must have harbored that desire in secret for many years and I was flattered that she shared that desire with me. (It shows how strong our relationship was/is) So After tying her to the bed (wrists and ankles) I proceeded to toy her body until she couldn't take it anymore and she had a very pleasant orgasm.
Since her pleasure is my main concern I spent several years learning all I could about bondage play. Combine my expertise in bondage with my knowledge of Princess' body and you'll understand that these sessions are VERY pleasurable for her!
Personally I feel that many woman fantasize about being tied helplessly while being pleasured!

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com