Saturday, June 23, 2007

Slut's torture



Princess had been giving my cock so much attention that I decided to do something special for her. And by "special" I mean "torture".
Since we would have a few hours alone in the house I made some plans. I had e-mailed Princess with some instructions. She was at work so the first instruction was to think about my cock all day. To imagine how it felt and tasted in her mouth and how it felt in her pussy. Princess arrived home from work wet and ready. She had a glass of wine and quickly followed the second instruction- taking a shower and getting squeaky clean. She came out and immediately wanted to get naughty. I took her into the bedroom where she started kissing me and groping my cock. I stopped her and tied her wrists together and put on her slave collar. I then had her sit in bed and made her spread her legs wide open.
I set the laptop on the bed between her legs and inserted a DVD. I purchased this one special for her torment. The DVD is called Slave Dolls 2. It depicts woman, bondage and sex (Princess' three favorite things). I then got into bed next to Princess and started the dvd. I played the first (of 6 scenes). This one had a very frustrated Tiffany Mynx chained up in a garage waiting for her lover/master. As Princess watched the sex scene I teased her nipples and pussy. When tiffany's pussy was being licked in the movie- I stoked Princess' clit. When Tiffany's tits where sucked- I tugged on Princess' nipples. I had to be careful to made sure to keep Princess from cumming. (she really, REALLY loves to be frustrated!)
In the movie the man was tormenting Tiffany and it wasn't long before she was growling and moaning with frustration. Princess was ALSO growling and moaning. She looked out of her mind with lust. She tried several times to play with her clit- only to be roughly stopped by me. She was shaking with desperation before I finally showed her mercy. I stopped the DVD and asked her if she wanted to cum. By now Princess could only moan loudly, having lost the ability to speak due to her sexual need.
I began barely stroking her clit. Princess moaned and thrust her hips up to meet my touch. I slipped my finger between her pussy lips and seconds later she arched off the bed, howling and shaking! Women are beautiful when they cum!
Princess was a long time coming down and couldn't move or speak for a while. Eventually she roused enough to attack my body. I ended up fucking her hard and fast. Princess was still feeling the effects of her "torture" and started getting worked up again. Moments later I shot a huge load of cum deep into her pussy. After catching my breath I scooped the cum out and rubbed it into her clit. (guys if you've never tried this- DO!) Princess started panting and gasping as soon as she felt it. It wasn't long before she had a second earth shattering orgasm.
Whew! I'm wiped out just remembering it!
Princess' Thoughts---
Yes, you captured that experience perfectly! It was even more wonderful than it sounded!

Last night was truly wonderful! I didn't realize how much I missed the whole package deal. What I mean is that yes, I enjoyed having your cock at my mercy this past week and giving you pleasure and taking away your discomfort but I missed having all of you. The kisses, caresses, teasing, and most of all fucking. My pussy missed you tremendously! (By the way, it's very happy right now! and thanks you!!) The video and wine didn't hurt much either.. I liked that and am looking forward to the next installment. Just thinking about it all is making me wet all over again. Have I told you lately how much I love you???




No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com