Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Deja Vu!


She did it again! the day after she "made me feel better" she attacked me again! I was resting on the bed (again) when she walked in and looked at me. (I have got to find a safer place to rest!)
Princess sat next to me and I immediately covered my crotch with my hands. "Stay away", I told her. She smiled and said, "I'm not going to do anything!". Yeah, right. One minute later her hand was rubbing my cock through my pants. She closed the bed room door and came back to the bed. She pulled my hardening cock out of my pants and started sucking. Yeah, you know the story- same as the last entry. I ended up cumming in her mouth and collapsing on the bed. I'm telling you- the woman is a Cum-Vampire!
Princess' Thoughts----
I'm glad you are enjoying it... Unfortunately the past few days have not been as much fun... Kids are now out of school and the opportunities to do anything are next to nothing.

I want you to get better so we can have real sex.. you know.. kissing licking fucking........

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com