Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Out Of Control Clit



We had been busy all week. It's that kind of busy where you can't seem to take a breath. Then one evening we were sitting in front of the TV and we realized that we hadn't had sex all week. We decided to rectify the problem. I told Princess to to hop in the shower and meet me in the bed room. After her shower I took a quick one and hurried to join her.
Princess and I immediately began tearing each others clothes off (and by clothes I mean her robe and my towel) We were desperate for each other and the kissing was hot and heavy. After standing next to the bed mauling each other Princess got on her knees, turned me around and pushed my ass toward the bed. I crawled on the bed and felt her tongue slip between my ass cheeks. She spread my ass and dove in- tongue first. Princess was eating my ass like she would eat a pussy! If I said it felt great it would be a vast understatement- she was working her tongue as deep into my ass as she could! As I moaned into the mattress she moaned into my wet ass. Then she started stroking my balls. I thought I would lose my mind! She knew I was going crazy so she decided to go one further- she slipped a wet finger into my ass and stated fucking me with it (while still stroking my balls). I naturally grabbed my cock- I mean, what else was I supposed to do! Princess loves this part because she loves making me so overwhelmed with lust that I lose control. (I guess it's an ego thing with her)
She didn't want me to cum yet so she stopped my from jerking off and rolled me onto my back. Princess then swallowed my cock. Ah... finally I was in her sweet mouth! She attacked my cock with her mouth and forced it down her throat while enjoying my moans of pleasure. She deep throated me and used her throat to fuck my raging cock. I couldn't take much more so I shoved her over and began licking and sucking her nipples. Princess writhed on the bed and moaned. I made love to her tits with my mouth. Princess has very sensitive nipple and my sucking them was bringing her close to orgasm. She didn't want to cum yet so she stopped me. I was desperate for her pussy so I moved between her legs and started rubbing my cock on her freshly shaved pussy. That was too much for Princess. She tried to hold back but still had a mini orgasm. I stroked my desperate cock until I exploded. Cum gushed out onto her clit and ran down covering her sexy asshole. I came for what seemed hours. Finally I staggered back against the wall and gasped for air.
Princess lay in bed on the verge of cumming herself. So I ran my tongue over her cum covered clit. I was only able to enjoy the sweetness of pussy and cum for a short time (maybe 3 licks) before she came. I licked her clit a few times more as she lurched off the bed. I stopped and watched the look of pleasure on her face. I reached down and pressed my hand hard against her pussy. Suddenly she exploded into another orgasm! She squirmed away from my hand and rolled around on the bed until her pussy had calmed down.
Princess is not normally multi-orgasmic so I don't know which one of us was more surprised!
Princess thoughts---
Yes, I agree this was definitely one of our greatest sex encounters in a long time. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that we were both horny as hell , freshly showered or what but I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Yes, you can call me a hungry slut. I couldn't get enough of his body and I absolutely love all the moaning I heard! I knew that I was doing all the right things AND enjoying myself in the process.

I was completely surprised by the multi orgasmic thing. I'm usually so sensitive after I cum- but not this time and I'm certainly not complaining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like a women to lick my ass where iv'e had a few cocks ..

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com