Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Morning Mouthful




Princess and I received an e-mail from "Scott" asking how to help his girlfriend to enjoy blowjobs and cum more.
Scott's questions were...
1) How did that (Princess' enjoyment of cock-sucking and cum swallowing) come about?
2) What was it that unleashed those feelings?
3) What created the desire to crave your cock and cum?
4) What resources if any did she use to increase her skills?
This is a common theme among men. (especially husbands!) I couldn't answer it so Princess wrote back...


Wow, this is a tough set of questions but I'll try to answer them the best I can.
As we had mentioned in our blog this was not always the case. In the beginning of our relationship I could barely handle swallowing his cum. I would gag and really not enjoy it but did it to please him.
Over time (and it was a LONG time) I began to really enjoy it and want his cock and cum (I actually crave it!). It was a combination of things. The most important one was my husband. He worked very hard to help me enjoy his cum. He constantly wrote me stories, sent me pictures and also was very patient. The more turned on he became when I gave him a blow job, the more I WANTED to please him and before you knew it I was enjoying it myself.
I'm glad you're enjoying our blog and I hope this helped..
Best of luck with your girlfriend.
Princess

-A side note-
After Princess wrote back to Scott she decided that she needed a mouthful of cum before work. (!!!!!) So she made me sit in the living room while she got on her knees and deep-throated my cock. I was rock hard in seconds and started playing with her tits. I asked if she would like me to give her a hard fucking- but she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I ended up shooting a nice load while she deep-throated me. She happily licked my cock clean and then finished getting ready for work. I offered to go down on her but she was content and declined my offer. (Is she great or WHAT!) Then she went to work with the taste of cum in her mouth!
I guess Ill have to fill her pussy with cum tonight.

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
www.4outdoorscoupons.com